Telephone: +34 91658 8820
1. USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LEGAL PROVISIONS
The Platform is a communication and support mechanism that Delpozo makes available to internet users to provide adequate, sufficient legal corporate information on its products, services and initiatives corresponding to its legitimate economic and business activities. Those activities are governed by Spanish law and, with regard to:
- The provision of information society services, essentially by the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act no. 34/2002 of 11 July.
- Personal data processing, by the Spanish and European laws on personal data protection currently in place. In particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) is directly applicable, as indicated herein.
2. DATA SUBJECTS
Any users who wish to register and/or access any contents or services provided through the Platform, for example to participate in personnel selection procedures (to work with Delpozo), receive or subscribe to news and information on Delpozo, submit consultations or suggestions using the contact form provided for this purpose, etc. must specifically provide their personal data on the corresponding forms provided by Delpozo in each case, after reading and accepting the policies and legal conditions governing those specific services or contents. Otherwise, the user will not be allowed to use them.
The information and personal data provided by users wishing to register with the Platform or, in general, provided later by registered users, shall be:
- Sufficient, albeit brief, limited and proportionate to the legitimate purpose of processing informed by Delpozo, with the utmost respect for the principles of purpose limitation and data minimisation (Article 5(1)(b) and (c) GDPR).
- Accurate, up-to-date and true, so that the identity, capacity and, where appropriate, representation of the user can be checked and verified, and so that the processing can be adjusted in each case to the specific needs and real situation of the users. All this shall comply with the principle of data quality and accuracy (section 4 of the Spanish Data Processing Act -LOPD-; and Article 5(1)(d) GDPR).
Users are fully responsible for the correct use of their user accounts and the associated passwords. If a registered user believes that the security of their account and password may have been compromised, they shall promptly contact Delpozo through the contact details provided at the beginning of this Policy and report the situation or incident, so that Delpozo can take appropriate measures as soon as it is notified by the user. Users shall be liable for all damages deriving from inadequate use and personal management of their accounts and their passwords, releasing Delpozo from all liability.
3. DUTY TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
In pursuance of prevailing personal data protection laws and regulations, particularly Articles 12 to 14 GDPR, data subjects are advised as follows:
- The processor is DELPOZO MODA, S.A., with tax registration no. A28734366, registered office at calle Isla de Java no. 33, Madrid and website: https://www.delpozo.com.
- The personal data provided by customers and/or users through the Platform will be processed to enable them to browse and have full access to and use of the information, contents and services provided in each case through that Platform, and/or to respond to any specific requests they may make.
- The legal basis for processing is principally the user’s consent, although when the user completes and sends the form to participate in any personnel selection procedures at Delpozo, the legal basis for processing may be to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into the contract, pursuant to Article 6 GDPR.
- The personal data collected through the Platform may be disclosed to other companies in the same group as Delpozo (Perfumes y Diseño Comercial, S.L., Tous Perfumes, S.A., Perfumes y Diseño Holding, S.L. and Perfumes y Diseño Beauty Advisor, S.L and Delpozo UK LTD.) for internal administrative purposes, including processing of the personal data of users, customers or employees having a legitimate interest in the transfer of their personal data for these purposes within that business group. Outside these cases, the personal data of data subjects may not be transferred to any third party unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- No international transfers of personal data are contemplated and the necessary safeguards are taken in this regard.
- Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and opposition by sending an e-mail to privacidad@DELPOZO.com with the Ref. “Exercise of Rights”, attaching a copy of their national identity document or equivalent (passport, foreigner identification number (NIE), etc.). If they consider that their personal rights have not been duly respected, they may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
4. CONSENT OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Delpozo may refuse use of the Platform and the associated services, contents and functions if data subjects do not accept this Policy or do not agree to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the provisions hereof.
Delpozo has adopted and applies the security levels required by law to the personal data for which it is responsible, according to the corresponding security levels detected, and endeavours to install and/or apply additional technical or organisational means and measure of protection to reinforce the general security of personal data processing, systems, communications environment and corporate organisation. Nevertheless, users are advised that internet security measures are not by any means impregnable. For this reason, the company pays particular attention to the security measures and other security obligations established in the GDPR, especially Article 32 GDPR.
6. DUTY OF SECRECY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Delpozo undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding the personal data and information provided by users of the Platform and under its control and responsibility, complying with all legal provisions applicable from time to time.
Delpozo reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to future applicable changes in law, doctrine or case law or for technical, operational, commercial, corporate or business reasons, giving prior, reasonable notice to users of the changes whenever possible. In any case, users are recommended to read this Policy carefully every time they access this Platform.
8. Social networks
We inform you that social networks also collect information about the contents that you share in them through their own cookies. Delpozo has no control over the activity of these social networks, but we inform you that all of them have their own privacy and cookies policies. As an example, below we attach the links to the legal documents of the social networks / platforms in which we facilitate you to share our contents, so that you can be properly informed:
Condiciones de servicios: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/terms-of-service
Política de privacidad: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
Política de cookies: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/cookies